[FSUG-Bangalore] Fwd: Draft policy on Open standards for e-Gov in India -Open for Public review

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:49:42 IST 2008

It is a Happy moment. One of the demands of FSUG- Bangalore's campaign
for document freedom
<http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Campaign_for_Document_Freedom#Candle_Light_Vigil_for_Document_Freedom>was
a National policy for Open standards

Lets examine the standard  and send your comments. We can also think
about a collective response in the name of FSUG-Bangalore

Anivar