[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

Vid_A vid at svaksha.com
Wed Sep 3 00:01:08 IST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 23:15, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you feel  SFD Kit is important?
> It is the ubuntu CDs(e-waste) and the freedom inside jail Stuff(Open
> CD with windows binaries)  right?
>
> Personally i am only interested in other SFD branding stuff like
> Tshirts and Balloons, We can create better ones locally by bearing

That SFD branding kit would have contained only ubuntu CD's since
canonical is the official (is that the right word) sponsor for the
project. Since it was past aug31, i was trying to help get the swag
across faster but since you say Cd's are not needed, shan't waste
them.

While on the subject, the Latin word "Libre" conveys the true meaning
as compared to the English word "free", the latter being a stymied
language unable to fully express abstract philosophies.

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||