[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

Vid_A vid at svaksha.com
Tue Sep 2 14:33:54 IST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 14:20, sreedhar ambati <ambatisreedhar at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is better to have a meet.

how about a meeting on thu/Fri evening ?  please choose a central
venue, easily accessible for people (new to the city) like me :-)

2] I asked this before and didnt get a reply.... has anyone contacted
SFD for this year? have you received a reply for the kit since the
last date is over.  It would be better to coordinate this as one
group, than different folks approaching them.

3] what ground events are you planning? Talks? sessions? install
fests? <add youridea here> and what infrastructure (space?, swag?)
would it entail. If someone who has done this could provide that info
its easy to plan and delegate tasks.

> Friends , Tell me how can I help you?
> I have good no. of friends in different user groups.
> I will contact them and I will do my best to involve them in this Software
> Freedom.

great, lets keep the discussion in a single place please. i have too
much list mail as is :-S

> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:03 PM, renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>
>> regarding 25th anniversary of GNU project -- definitely we can arrange
>> some program in R.V College --- i will soon update the list about this after
>> discussing with college authorities

umm.. where is RV college ?

--
Vid
who likes libre/gpl philosophy more than open source.