[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:15:52 IST 2008

i think few students here are made ambassadors of SUN
their job is to promote the sun products -- they say majorly open solaris
--- similarly in other colleges also they have done

my concern is those students are also planning to have software freedom day
( majorly projecting sun microsystems ) -- but they might have misunderstood
the freedom aspect --- some think that Sun Microsystems is the only company
---- other than that i dont think we should have any problem ----- haaan but
that week we will be having internal tests in the college -- so we cant
expect many participants

currently i dont have any idea bou their plan -- yet to know , if any
changes are there i will update the list....

this is the status