[FSUG-Bangalore] [Cross-Post] [Ilugc] FOSS Activities in KLES College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:28:57 IST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Ilugc] new LUG in Bengaluru
Date: 	Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:04:06 +0530
From: 	Srinivasan Sundararajan <srini.it at gmail.com>
To: 	ILUG-C <ilugc at ae.iitm.ac.in>

On 10/17/08, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at thenilgiris.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> for those luggies who are in Bengaluru:
> http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-bengaluru/

I am visiting KLES's College of Engg., & Technology, Belgaum next week to
give a talk on FOSS and discuss about their FOSS activities. They are keen
on FOSS training workshops (for students and staff), projects, etc.

Would like to put them in touch with LUG / FOSS community members who could
help them. Bangalore LUG group might be ideal. Cotacts from others are also
welcome.

[They might be closer to Kolhapur where Kenneth had initiated lots of
activities. But, for administrative purposes, they fall under Karnataka
universities. We could also use them to initiate introduction of FOSS in
curriculum in these universities, reach out to more colleges, etc.]

Would welcome contact info and other suggestions.
thanks and best wishes
Srinivasan, NRCFOSS.