[FSUG-Bangalore] Congrats All.

narendra sisodiya narendra.sisodiya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 08:58:44 IST 2008

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 4:22 AM, Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2008/10/4 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> >> Congrats for all helped to make yesterdays event as a big success.
> >
> > Congrats everyone for their hard work !!
> >

> Another report from Timeout Bengaluru
>
> http://www.timeoutbengaluru.com/aroundtown/aroundtown_feature_details.asp?code=14
> --

Hi, I am unable to find the Google group for software patents,
I think it is still closed and not in search result --
* Source :
http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=software+patents+in+india*
I am also unable to find that "say no to software patents dot in " , Please
have a wiki installation there (I can volunteer for all sort administration
if you want),,,That wiki will be useful to write public opinion and our case
studies.

PS1: I am trying to form a team in NCR (specially in IIT Delhi) to
work/study for software patents. Please forward this to Prabir, I do not
have his contact mail or number.
PS2: Please give Google group link on "wikia page of say no to software
patents"

Thanks n Regards
--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│     http://narendra.techfandu.orghttp://www.lug-iitd.org