[FSUG-Bangalore] Ministry meeting with RMS, Eben

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:03:41 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2008/11/30 renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>:
> >
> > All these days you were on the list and may be  a year and a half ago you
> > came to our college on behalf of FSUG-Bangalore, infact you told many
> > students to join the list where an awareness program was already done by
> Mr
> > krishnakant Mane ,Mumbai prior to Praveen, Sajith, Shyam, Yourself came
> > representing the FSUG, ofcourse you gave a talk about localization..( and
>
> I never said I was not a part of FSUG Bangalore.

i cant give a proof --leave it now yo uare only telling na - so issue

> <http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-friends/2008-November/005636.html>
> The Movement is spreading to the rest of Karnataka and FSUG

Time will give the answer

> had
> nothing to do with that.
>
> > dont say that you represented swantantra.org) i remember very well you
> told
> > to use that for some tranlsation
>
> Why are you worried whether or not I can represent Swatantra.Org and
> the scope of Swatantra.Org?

I am not worried about any one's representation ... i mentioned what you
mentioned during the event happened

What for me? whether you do of any kind of concern how will that matter
If it is related to FSUG and FSM only i can be worried otherwise not

> > any ways i assumed that you were part of FSUG , Now using the FSUG
> mailing
> > list you are telling that it is not appropriate to call that you are not
> > part of FSUG -bangalore ...hmmmi dont know what are you thinking
>
> Read my reply above.

Ya very much clear

> >> A collective banner representing the Movement in Karnataka will be
> worked
> >> out.
> >
> > It is left to each individual what to do and what not to do --- no
> comments
>
> The partipating banners will decide that.

Your wish , your commitment -- take care