[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS visit to IISc - say no to software patents

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:56:52 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Ok. Why was the IISc event cancelled? IISc is on a higher priority
>>> than SSIT Tumkur.
>>> We were trying to influence the IP cells there
>>
>> It is still not cancelled. Senthil knows the details, we are still
>> trying to accomodate it on RMS's schedule
>
> This is what I meant. I ask Renuka a question and you reply. Senthil
> asks Arun a question and you reply.
> And when you are asked a question your reply goes something like "I am
> saying because Arun is saying because RMS is saying".
> Do we really need so many priests in the middle?

You asked a question about IISc programme and I replied because I
knows about it. What is your problem in it. why you feel this much
agitated?  In free software you can own the process through
contributing to it. This is the basic process of volunteering for a
cause. I am still reminding you to publish the schedule for christ
university programme.

Anivar Aravind

> --
> Vikram Vincent
> +919448810822
> http://swatantra.org/

Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.
Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.