[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS visit to IISc - say no to software patents

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:54:04 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:36 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

>  2008/11/30 renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>
>
> I am trying but the information sharing process seems to be weak
> simply because there is a media blackout on the decision making
> process.

You are already co-ordinating one of the major events in bangalore -- waht
information is blocking to you?

I hope we all are co-ordinating .. dont you feel so?
Events cannot be co-ordinated by one person alone , all have ot co-operate
and you are also doing that right ??

> Ok. Why was the IISc event cancelled? IISc is on a higher priority
> than SSIT Tumkur.
> We were trying to influence the IP cells there.

You say this --- Some other say that some other thing is also important --
whether IISC or SSIT proposals will go and RMS will finalize is what my
understanding

> >> Who is it who is fixing up these events and the priority?
> >
> > RMS
>
> And who is advising him? I am sure that he does not have all the required
> data.

No one can advice  RMS , we can propose -- he will decide as simple as it
happens with any body