[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS visit to IISc - say no to software patents

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:50:50 IST 2008

2008/11/30 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:

>>> I am also co-ordinating
>>
>> Ok. Why was the IISc event cancelled? IISc is on a higher priority
>> than SSIT Tumkur.
>> We were trying to influence the IP cells there
>
> It is still not cancelled. Senthil knows the details, we are still
> trying to accomodate it on RMS's schedule

This is what I meant. I ask Renuka a question and you reply. Senthil
asks Arun a question and you reply.
And when you are asked a question your reply goes something like "I am
saying because Arun is saying because RMS is saying".
Do we really need so many priests in the middle?
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822