[FSUG-Bangalore] Ministry meeting with RMS, Eben

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:46:13 IST 2008

2008/11/30 renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>:

> All these days you were on the list and may be  a year and a half ago you
> came to our college on behalf of FSUG-Bangalore, infact you told many
> students to join the list where an awareness program was already done by Mr
> krishnakant Mane ,Mumbai prior to Praveen, Sajith, Shyam, Yourself came
> representing the FSUG, ofcourse you gave a talk about localization..( and

I never said I was not a part of FSUG Bangalore.
Read the relevant portions in
http://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-friends/2008-November/005636.html
The Movement is spreading to the rest of Karnataka and FSUG had
nothing to do with that.

> dont say that you represented swantantra.org) i remember very well you told
> to use that for some tranlsation

Why are you worried whether or not I can represent Swatantra.Org and
the scope of Swatantra.Org?

> any ways i assumed that you were part of FSUG , Now using the FSUG mailing
> list you are telling that it is not appropriate to call that you are not
> part of FSUG -bangalore ...hmmmi dont know what are you thinking

Read my reply above.

>> A collective banner representing the Movement in Karnataka will be worked
>> out.
>
> It is left to each individual what to do and what not to do --- no comments

The partipating banners will decide that.

--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822