[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS visit to IISc - say no to software patents

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:38:26 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am seriously wondering who is coordinating the Bangalore events??!!
> Is it Anivar or Arun or Renuka or RMS himself?

I feel Renuka, me senthil etc were already volunteered in  as we can .
 It never denied anyone

> Who is it who is fixing up these events and the priority?
> IISc event was discussed at CIS but not SSIT Tumkur.

I dont know that Tumkur is in Bangalore.
And Tumkur & mysore events are planned after respective colleges
invited RMS directly

> There seems to be absolutely ZERO discussion here. No one seem to have any
> regard for the meeting that was at CIS where a huge discussion took place.

It was about the events in Bangalore. at that time there was no
invitation from  mysore /tumkur people

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.