[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS visit to IISc - say no to software patents

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:36:07 IST 2008

 2008/11/30 renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>

> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am seriously wondering who is coordinating the Bangalore events??!!
>
> Are you interested to co-ordinate? if yes why dont you do?

I am trying but the information sharing process seems to be weak
simply because there is a media blackout on the decision making
process.

>> Is it Anivar or Arun or Renuka or RMS himself?
>
> I am also co-ordinating

Ok. Why was the IISc event cancelled? IISc is on a higher priority
than SSIT Tumkur.
We were trying to influence the IP cells there.

>> Who is it who is fixing up these events and the priority?
>
> RMS

And who is advising him? I am sure that he does not have all the required data.

>> IISc event was discussed at CIS but not SSIT Tumkur.
>
> We discussed about events in bangalore , if requests other than bangalore comes to RMS -- he will decide right ?
>>
>> There seems to be absolutely ZERO discussion here.
>
> That is not required to be discussed as the requests might have communicated to RMS through arun seperately

So if Arun is in directly in communication with RMS why is everybody
else answering for him?

>> No one seem to have any regard for the meeting that was at CIS where a huge discussion took place.
>
> Nothing different is going on apart from few adjustments --is what i feel ..you can check all the discussions if you are interested

Please check the minutes, the discussions and what you have just said
and see if they sync with each other.
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822