[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS visit to IISc - say no to software patents

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 21:17:56 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> I am seriously wondering who is coordinating the Bangalore events??!!

Are you interested to co-ordinate? if yes why dont you do?

> Is it Anivar or Arun or Renuka or RMS himself?

I am also co-ordinating

> Who is it who is fixing up these events and the priority?

RMS

> IISc event was discussed at CIS but not SSIT Tumkur.

We discussed about events in bangalore , if requests other than bangalore
comes to RMS -- he will decide right ?

> There seems to be absolutely ZERO discussion here.

That is not required to be discussed as the requests might have communicated
to RMS through arun seperately

> No one seem to have any regard for the meeting that was at CIS where a huge
> discussion took place.

Nothing different is going on apart from few adjustments --is what i feel
..you can check all the discussions if you are interested