[FSUG-Bangalore] Todays event : Reminder : M.G Road :GandhiStatue : 4.30 p.m : Awareness on VTU-M$ tie up

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Sun Nov 30 08:40:46 IST 2008

> 30, 2008 at 7:37 AM, . we all participated in protest yesterday  :-)
>
> Hope you had a good sleep :-)

I did have a good sleep ;) Sometimes I catch up with mail early.

It was a awareness campaign on the replacements (not a protest - I mean
lets say awareness campaign - so that new folks feel they lack awareness
- rather than feeling we are protesters - it will be easy for some to go
from awareness to protest  )

I guess it was a good programme yesterday for free software ...we have
to concentrate on the long term aspects...please do write on what we
could do better..please make this a community report on what you thought
is good and bad..

We had many people saying "NO TO M$-VTU" Lock In. the nice thing was we
were able to have some new people