[FSUG-Bangalore] Ministry meeting with RMS, Eben

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 08:14:25 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 8:11 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
<sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:
> Dear Arun,
>
> We had a discussion in fsug meeting on the minstry meeting in bangalore .
> What are the orgnaisations involved. What are the plans.

IT4Change & FSFIndia is Organising this. We are trying to get
appointment on 12th.

Will update on the list soon

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.