[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS Karnataka plans

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Sun Nov 30 08:09:04 IST 2008

Dear Arun,

Is it possible form RMS to visit the slum computing center on 13th
satruday evening or 14th sunday evening as he will be in blr. If this is
not possible 12th evening friday.

However I will check up be afternoon if 16th Tuesay 1 p.m to 2.30 p.m
will work for the youth. we are meeting today at 11.

Our focus is to take free software and slum computing to the local
community youth in nearby slums using RMS visit.

-s

http://slumdweller.wikispaces.com/RMS+Visit

	14th Dec 2008 Night(Sunday) : To Mysore --

	15th Dec 2008 Morning : 10.00 to 1.00 pm Talk at SJCE, Mysore ,

	16th Dec 2008 Morning : Meeting at Christ University ( 10.00 to
12.00 only )

	                                       : Visit to Ambedkar
community canter ( before 2.30 pm )

	17th Dec 2008  Morning : Talk at SIT , TUMKUR