[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS Karnataka plans

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 15:49:03 IST 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>  Pls find the RMS's plan for Karnataka.
>
> regards
> arun
>
> 13th Dec 2008 : Visit at R.V.C.E Event , Public talk + Book release (
> 10.00 am to 1.30 pm )
>
> 14th Dec 2008 Night(Sunday) : To Mysore --
>
> 15th Dec 2008 Morning : 10.00 to 1.00 pm Talk at SJCE, Mysore ,
>

> 16th Dec 2008 Morning : Meeting at Christ University ( 10.00 to 12.00 only
> )

Vikram, Please Update the Christ Programme in wiki.We dont have much time.
we have to start popularising events

Anivar

>                                        : Visit to Ambedkar community canter
> ( before 2.30 pm )
>
> 17th Dec 2008  Morning : Talk at SIT , TUMKUR

Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free Software
industry because it creates the basis for future jobs. Learning Windows is
like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.