[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS Karnataka plans

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 13:34:31 IST 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Arun M <arun at gnu.org.in> wrote:

> 13th Dec 2008 : Visit at R.V.C.E Event , Public talk + Book release (
> 10.00 am to 1.30 pm )
>
> 14th Dec 2008 Night(Sunday) : To Mysore --
>
> 15th Dec 2008 Morning : 10.00 to 1.00 pm Talk at SJCE, Mysore ,
>

> 16th Dec 2008 Morning : Meeting at Christ University ( 10.00 to 12.00 only
> )
>
>                                        : Visit to Ambedkar community canter
> ( before 2.30 pm )
>
> 17th Dec 2008  Morning : Talk at SIT , TUMKUR

I have few requests
we need some funds to arrange for the RMS's accommodation + local commuting
+ flight tickets to Next City

Atleast if each host can bear a day expenses of RMS stay it will be of great
help

Regarding local commuting Mysore people told they will bear expenses for To
and From ( B'lore to Mysore ) and One day staying

Tumkur - waiting for their response

RVCE : Flight Tickets from Trivendrum for two persons + one day of RMS stay
could be easily done

Now we need some more help,
Senthil i remember you showing interest in extending your help, please do as
much as it is possible  ( we can save some money if you can get your vehicle
on the day of RMS visit to AC3 center and Christ college event )--- please
confirm if you can, otherwise some arrangement will have to be done

If any one is interested to sponsor for flight tickets for RMS and his
friend to next city ( Hyderabad / Delhi /Kolkatta ) please announce here or
can also write to arun at gnu.org.in for more details...

aprat from the event hosts if any body wants to contribute in any form for
the happy staying of RMS and spreading the free software movement is
greately appretiated .

Please forward this request to your known ones if they are intererested they
can also help us .