[FSUG-Bangalore] Defending the threat to the public-ness and the egalitarian nature of the Internet

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 16:25:56 IST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
<sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

http://igf2008.in/Default.aspx

I think registration is Closed.  I am not represnting FSUG in IGF .

Anivar

.
--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.