[FSUG-Bangalore] Sorry about ....

Hemanth H.M hemanth.hm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 18:03:21 IST 2008

I was in full josh mode , and instead of posting , i replied soory about it
:( , here is my post

* Why my VTU friends didn't switch to UBUNTU  *??

I installed Ubuntu to most of my classmates , with in no time 90% of them
formated there HDD when asked why ?? They give many reasons the most common
:

1. There is no NCTUns (which runs well one Fedora!!).
2. I'm not able to configure and setup things for LAB , like
apache,tomcat,java ..etc
3. I and my mom are used to Windows.

So , i made this blog with few solutions , i am also trying on MOTU for
NCTUns

the blog link : VTU_HELP <http://ubunt2.blogspot.com/>

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

I ask you only two questions :

1. Did u find joy in ur life?
2.How many found joy from ur life ??

-Hemanth HM