[FSUG-Bangalore] my mail id

Rakesh രാകേഷ് rakeshklr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 10:58:08 IST 2008

We already conducted some awareness sessions in CMRIT for 5th and 7th
semester students...Myself, Jaykumar and suresh Kodoor are in touch with
Prabodh and CMRIT students...

@Prabodh :  I can give you details of some OpenGL tools...
I will send you the details...

Rakesh

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 6:36 AM, naveen mudunuru
<naveenmudunuru at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Prabodh,
>
> First to start with, i would suggest you gather some students and conduct
> sessions to make them understand "what is free software". let them organise
> into free software advocates in the college and then you can plan various
> activities. the students themselves can arrange topics of interest. there
> are lot of people in this group who can help u in handling these sessions.
>
> --
> regards
> naveen
> Be Free, Speak Free, Work Free.
> Advocate "FREE SOFTWARE",
> FREE as in FREE SPEECH, not as in FREE BEER

Rakesh