[FSUG-Bangalore] my mail id

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:52:14 IST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 9:44 PM, Prabodh CP <prabodhcp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone, I am Prabodh C P. I am a lecturer in Dept of CSE in CMRIT
> Bangalore. I am happy to be part of the free s/w movement.

welcome once again

> I would love to hear suggestions from your side as to what are the
> activities that we can plan for our students in the forthcoming semester.

now you are part of the list na , wait and see ,

if you want any help in organizing any kind of awareness campaigns in your
college you could write to this list and we all would love to help you all,
also for any other queries regarding free softwares feel free to bother the
list members..

apart from this ---- if you are completely aware of free software then it is
very nice , otherwise please read  articles at
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/philosophy.html which really helps you lot in
making others in your college aware of free softwares , otherwise it might
be a bit tough

> More can u suggest me some tools for working with OpenGL

I have no idea.

some body in the list can take this q?  if you could please provide more
information about your problem / requirement