[FSUG-Bangalore] Submitting Representation to VTU

jaykumar hs jaykumarhs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:02:47 IST 2008

On 11/25/08, renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> 2008/11/25 jaykumar hs <jaykumarhs at gmail.com> Hi All,
>>>

>>> As planned in the last fsug meeting, it is proposed to submit the
>>> representation to VTU Special Officer on 27.11.2008 the Thursday at 1.00PM
>>> at VTU Office, Near Ashoka Pillars.
>>>
>> where -- please put the actual address !!
>

>>   Please confirm the same.
>>>
>> Jaykumar this is the reason why i told to put it on the list
>
> what is the plan --- is it just submission on that day, dont we need
> signatures from various people , thats y i suggested to do before the
> awareness camp ( if that is decided --location ? so that people from
> different groups who are supporting free softwares can get together and then
> submit , otherwise some how the letter has to be communicated and signatures
> have to be collected right ?)

Hi,
Whoever is participating in submission of representation to VTU, they should
get the signatures from various contacts they are in touch with. For
example, Renuka would bring the signatures of faculties and students from
his college, I'll bring from kannada bloggers, Vikram would ......so on....

FInally we will attach and submit.

 if not this then each group might be thinking that there might be a need to