[FSUG-Bangalore] About Launching uncorkers.org during RMS visit

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:06:11 IST 2008

> Sorry if I'm causing trouble by telling this late but How can I launch
> the site during the RMS visit...

RMS visit is tightly packed now. I dont think we have a free slot for this.

Also personally a I feel that Making a community is much important
than launching a website by a celebrity. so Keep the spirit and start
building your community. Let community prove its work. not the website

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.