[FSUG-Bangalore] How to modify these kind of things? in VTU , not just M$

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:29:32 IST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <
sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

>  however if we go a grassroot campaign - syllabus based workshops - there
>> will be some change and willingness to look at - this should be long term
>>
>  That is the reason, information was given to keep in mind all these things
while giving a representation, As we have to address diversified areas . the
information given was more appropriate and even the reply from anjhan also
addressed the same issue.

I am only reminding those issues that were addressed in previous FLOSS
campaign where the link was provided by the wiki page ............
please read the last few paragraphs of the letter sent to VTU last time in
this link which was listed in Wiki
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Campaigns:VTU-FLOSSCampaign