[FSUG-Bangalore] Response from NRCFOSS regarding VTU-MS tie-up

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:43:08 IST 2008

Hi,

I had contacted Mr.Srinivasan of NRCFOSS, detailing him about the VTU-MS
tie-up and the plans from FSUG side. They very much understand the
consequences and impact of this tie-up and hence have replied in a very
positive note to help us with all our endeavors in this campaign. They
themselves are looking for contacts in various colleges and universities
in Karnataka, may be people like Renuka should get into touch with
him/NRCFOSS. I am CCing this mail to Mr.Srinivasan as well.

I have also attached a poster of the Seminar on Employment Opportunities
in FOSS as suggested by Mr.Srinivasan. It'd be great if you can put it
up in your college/office. He had also stated their wish to let
VTU/Colleges know about the FOSS Certification Program offered by
NRCFOSS. If someone in this last can let him know about people to
contact in VTU that would be of some help.

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"