[FSUG-Bangalore] Alternative to dreamspark

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:55:21 IST 2008

Aanjhan R wrote:

> Nice work! Well, not to start a flame war, but you guys seem to have
> missed Ubuntu and OpenSuse from the list of Distros.
Well, lemme ring the fire engine first ;)
> Also Inkscape and
> Scribus are good pieces of graphic editing tools. KOffice is another
> alternative for Microsoft Office suite. For some reason I am unable to
> edit the wiki. So posting the points here
Due to recent vandalism done one the wiki, especially in the page
related to this campaign, the page is protected and editing is allowed
only for logged in users (so we know who did the edit). I have done the
necessary changes as you suggested. If you have more ideas but don't
want to create one another login please lemme know.

--
---
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak"