[FSUG-Bangalore] M$-VTU campaign page being vandalised

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:42:15 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Vikram Vincent
<vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2008/11/23 Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <sensunda at cisco.com>
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> The M$ VTU campaign page has been again vandalided. Discussed this with
>> Justin and Anivar.
>
> You know this is the first time that a campaign page on our wiki is being
> vandalised.
> http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php?title=Campaigns:VTU-MS_Curriculum_tie_up&action=history
> This has not happened even with the http://fci.wikia.com pages(AFAIK).
> I request all to create accounts and add content using your ids.
> I do not feel it necessary to protect the wiki page for now.

Vikram,

Some changes in wiki

changed group membership for User:Vincentvikram from (none) to Bureaucrats

Moved http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/SayNOToVendorLockInInEducation to
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Campaigns:VTU-MS_Curriculum_tie_up/LettertoVTU

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.