[FSUG-Bangalore] GNU grazing on the 22nd November

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 22:50:34 IST 2008

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Nagarjuna G. <nagarjun at gnowledge.org>wrote:

> I agree. at this stage an awareness creation is useful.  think of a
> creative way of doing this.  create a map of each item in the syllabus
> with how that can be met by a free software.  If we have a complete
> map, then the argument becomes stronger.

Thanks GN for your inputs

only concern is the major colleges that we have in bangalore are autonomous
and we cannot take those syllabus and also we cannot call those people to
involve in the protest ...

Ofcourse to complicate the issues PG departments are not given autonomous
status and some few departments are under VTU and few other are not under
VTU

Some have got permanent affiliation and some have not ( these all are just
to have some hold over the colleges -- nothing else )

so should we make a general approach or specific to the syllabus  of VTU?