[FSUG-Bangalore] Blog post on National Conference & Boycott Novell Protest (PART- 3)

sandeep sr sandeep.sr78 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:16:23 IST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Nidhin Sasi <nidhin.sasi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>Sad to see that all the efforts taken by naveen to build up a nice
>
>>little story has gone in vain. I won't blame the members of the group,
>
>>as the contents were just pathetic and not worthy of a reply.
>

>     Sandeep, I appreciate your servitude to your master (who was short of
> words seeing an accurate presentation of facts of the conference by Naveen)
> who asked you to give a reply like this. I am not expecting any better from
> a person who played such a drama to disrupt the National Conference whereby

Dear "Nidhin",

I can understand your disappointment and dejection. It would have been
really heartbreaking to see the efforts months of conspiracy and
planning go down the drain. You had tried to conduct a big event
through which you thought could get the support of the community. But
sadly, it turned to be a damp squib and one which would be remembered
for all the wrong reasons.

I don't have to be answerable to anyone, since i am my own boss. But
curious to know how your CPIM bosses thrashed you up for conducting a
National "Crap" even after using up all their resources.

But still don't lose heart, there's another one coming up. Try to go
to trivandrum in december and see what damage you can do to the cause
of freedom there.

All the best.

--
Sandeep