[FSUG-Bangalore] Blog post on National Conference & Boycott Novell Protest (PART- 3)

Nidhin Sasi nidhin.sasi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:38:46 IST 2008

>Sad to see that all the efforts taken by naveen to build up a nice

>little story has gone in vain. I won't blame the members of the group,

>as the contents were just pathetic and not worthy of a reply.

    Sandeep, I appreciate your servitude to your master (who was short of
words seeing an accurate presentation of facts of the conference by Naveen)
who asked you to give a reply like this. I am not expecting any better from
a person who played such a drama to disrupt the National Conference whereby
he succeeded in undermining the purpose of the Conference and had his agenda
filled in the internet for the past few days. As a person present in the
conference for the 2 days and present in the same exhibition hall when this
so called Novel Boycott issues occurred, I saw the "peaceful protest" by the
so called Free Software Evangelists. (The video given by Anivar in his blog
where he asks the organiser to take the board by himself shows the nature of
his peaceful protest). If the way he reacted was peaceful, I guess how he
would react angry when a similar protest take place in an event organised by
him.

  First, have a free mind man before being a Free Software activist. Today
when you give a search on National Conference on Free Software, the
manhandling issue blogs are filled in google. The declarations made in the
conference were not being talked by anyone to show it as an example to show
it as a progress of Free Software.

I don't think anyone is so insane to not understand this politics of gaining
such a mileage.

>'Naveen', you also didn't do your purpose any good by sending these

>mails from a windows machine.

  "*Web-based programs like Google's Gmail will force people to buy into
locked, proprietary systems that will cost more and more over time,
according to the free software campaigner*"

 Dear Sandeep you know who told this? If you don't know better check this
link
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/sep/29/cloud.computing.richard.stallman

I am using GMAIL and so you. What authority you have to even ask whether we
are using Windows or Linux? First be 100% puritan yourself before
questioning others or else you would become a laughing stock.

 According to you we should not involve anybody working IT industry to our
movement. I am also typing from a microsoft machine don't have the
innovation to find how you are typing all these. So according to you, till a
person uses only Free Software whether in his work or personal life, we
should not involve them in our movement?

> Be more careful next time, when you are trying to cover up something big.

      Please don't threaten like this boss, everybody would be afraid to
send mails, even I am writing this whole mail with shivering hands.