[FSUG-Bangalore] Blog post on National Conference & Boycott Novell Protest (PART- 3)

sandeep sr sandeep.sr78 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:38:26 IST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:57 AM,  <naveen.nj at birlasoft.com> wrote:

>                                               PART – 3
>
>                  (This is a continuation of PART-1 & PART - 2. So first read
> PART-1& PART -2 and then read PART- 3)

> Glimpse into The FSF Conference - CUSAT
>
> Ah, the drama version alias the one-man-show! Organizers asked the posters
> to be removed triggering the one-man-show exponentially. I came across
> numerous mails/blogs/messages that a mob of 20 was protesting. But this one

Sad to see that all the efforts taken by naveen to build up a nice
little story has gone in vain. I won't blame the members of the group,
as the contents were just pathetic and not worthy of a reply.
'Naveen', you also didn't do your purpose any good by sending these
mails from a windows machine.
Be more careful next time, when you are trying to cover up something big.

--
Sandeep