[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS events schedule for karnataka

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Fri Nov 21 11:25:08 IST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: fsug-bangalore-bounces at mm.gnu.org.in
[mailto:fsug-bangalore-bounces at mm.gnu.org.in] On Behalf Of Anivar
Aravind
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 11:20 AM
To: Free Software Users Group - Bangalore
Cc: fsug-bangalore at gnu.org.in; Arun M
Subject: Re: [FSUG-Bangalore] RMS events schedule for karnataka

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
<sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will shortly give the details..
>
> What about the ministry plan...We can get some folks from IBM , Sun ,
> Redhat, Capgemini if needed and IEEE here.

CAPGEMINI? Is it anyway related with Free Software? Their website says
it is working on ORacle and SAP

Ministry plan is not yet finalised. I will update the list after
fixing the date. Some of our friends are working on it.   It is
planned mainly as RMS/Eben meeting Principal secretery & Ministers . I
dont think there is room for more people. May be one or two volunteers
from FSUG can accompany them

Anivar

>> the contacts we have are in quite senior position, though in services
side  and might help the cause..what is the panel which is meeting  the
minsistry...if any sort of help is needed - we can do our bit...if not
that's fine....

> -S

Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.
Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.