[FSUG-Bangalore] RMS events schedule for karnataka

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:19:36 IST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
<sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will shortly give the details..
>
> What about the ministry plan...We can get some folks from IBM , Sun ,
> Redhat, Capgemini if needed and IEEE here.

CAPGEMINI? Is it anyway related with Free Software? Their website says
it is working on ORacle and SAP

Ministry plan is not yet finalised. I will update the list after
fixing the date. Some of our friends are working on it.   It is
planned mainly as RMS/Eben meeting Principal secretery & Ministers . I
dont think there is room for more people. May be one or two volunteers
from FSUG can accompany them

Anivar

> -S

Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.
Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.