[FSUG-Bangalore] Blog post on National Conference & Boycott Novell Protest (PART - 1)

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:48:46 IST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 11:48 AM,  <naveen.nj at birlasoft.com> wrote:

> SFI who first invited  Richard Stallman (Prophet of FSF) to
> preside over the Students Parliament which held on 2004 in Trivandrum and
> that it was the CUSAT University Union who made the platform for him in
> CUSAT is being deliberately kept under cover

Just to show some light on the above statement
If you are mentioning about RMS Visit to CUSAT on 2004 January 23 (
just after WSF 2004)  It was Organised in the joint banner of FSUG
CUSAT & Cochin University Union.  Most of the work is done by
voluntters of FSUG Kochi & FSUG CUSAT. like Anwar Ummer, Vimal Joseph,
me, Ragoo, Mahesh T Pai, Sameer Thahir etc

FSUG cusat is initiated by Anwar, me and sameer.
If you need more clarity on this check the  at FSUG-Kochi archives on
gmane and fsug-cusat archive on freelists.

Also your title shows your lack of understanding . It is a Free
Software conference. not FSF Conference

Anivar
--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.