[FSUG-Bangalore] checking the preparations for RMS Visit

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:56:56 IST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <
sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

>  renuka,
>
> you have taken a amazing step...........but let me check with
> others....before committing..and there are others part of the group..in
> community computing center...

please check it

> why not invite somebody like abhas/arky - one of our seniors to welcome all

Ya thats y i mentioned some of the seniors can suggest

Abhas / Arky i dont mind if any of you would do the anchoring , i will be
doing in kannada and some one of you can come and do in english --- please
feel free to come forward and do this , no issues at all