[FSUG-Bangalore] checking the preparations for RMS Visit

naveen mudunuru naveenmudunuru at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:35:28 IST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:39 PM, renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>wrote:

> I would like to involve all those who were there in the planning meet
> during the event hosted by RVCE
>
> Tasks :
>
>    - Anchoring :              I / RVCE student would Like to anchor the
>    whole event
>    - Welcoming all :       Senthil , CCC
>    - RMS Introduction : CHRIST UNIVERSITY ( Vikram / Father Joseph )
>    - RMS Speech
>    - TN Seetharam / Baragooru Ramachandrappa  Intro : Some one on behalf
>    of Kannada Bloggers
>    - Speech by TNS / BR
>    - Short Talk  by Dr S.C Sharma,, Principal ,RVCE
>    - Short Talk by Secretary / President of RSSTrust
>    - Issue of Mementos : Anivar and other members of  FSUG can take care
>    - Vote of Thanks     :  Some body from CIS India
>    - If RMS wishes -- a photography session / autograph session

RMS generally is not comfortable giving autographs. i remember he offered
for photograph session but for gratis and the money collected can be used
for  spread of free software moment but do speak with RMS at the event
before announcing this.

>    -
>
> I might have missed many things , suggestions / comments are most welcome
> If any body else also want to be at stage and involve in any of the things
> let me know where i can fit you.......................
>
> Seniors who are watching these could give suggestion----- correct me / us
> if the above is wrong
>

> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 7:51 PM, renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 6:28 PM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <
>> sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

regards
naveen
Be Free, Speak Free, Work Free.
Advocate "FREE SOFTWARE",
FREE as in FREE SPEECH, not as in FREE BEER