[FSUG-Bangalore] checking the preparations for RMS Visit

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:05:43 IST 2008

Hi all

As all of us aware that in association with FSUG,  RVCE and CHRIST
UNIVERSITY all together are organizing two confirmed talks of RMS in
bangalore and many more are on list

Time being i am feeling a bit tensed about the preparation i have made
In case any of  FSUG-Members feels that they should know what are the things
going on regarding the preparation from RVCE side i request any of you to
please visit our college in your convenient time within this week and check
the thing whether we have missed anything.

Expenditure arrangement : Currently is sponsoring 20,000 /- + 30,000 from
faculty and students of RVCE and seraching for some more sponsors (already
apporached )
As RMS staying is not possible at RVCE guest house as our facilities are not
matching with his requirements we are arranging alternate place

As mentioned previously that RVCE is taking care of Hospitality , i am
mentioning these things

If in case of me not available in case of any emergency Mr Chandrashekar B H
will handle the issue

now when you come to my college please call me on this number before coming
9901945674 becasue you will not be knowing who are the people you have to
meet

our department director : Dr Shobha is main person in touch with college
management
                                        : Dr Annamma Abraham is another
person in the managing commitee and ofcouse there
                                           are  around 195 students  who may
volunteer ( names might not be required )