[FSUG-Bangalore] Time for a Change

Roshan Phillip roshan.phillip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 07:56:00 IST 2008

Friends,

I think it is high time for a change....we need a strong organization
to take this movement forward. And for that we need a strong
leadership. Nagarjuna, Arun etc are good..but their activities seem
too localized.

I think Kiran Chandra has proved himself as a very able leader within
a short span. His activities in Andhra, Grass root level work in
Bangalore, the big event in Chennai and finally in Kochi, all these
are just signs of how an organization should be taken forward.

Moreover, an organization cannot work in isolation. Kiran's close
connections with the Communist Party can be and should be used for the
benefit of the organization. Being the editor of CPI(M)s very popular
newspaper, he should be able to take the organization to the next
level.

On behalf of the free software volunteers across the country, i
request the current leadership to step down gracefully, as it is high
time for a change.