[FSUG-Bangalore] Kochi conference and hurt egoes - a call fortruce

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Tue Nov 18 09:26:11 IST 2008

Dear Arun,

> Yes though he is working  with IEEE for free software ( as i did in
> blr)  I need to understand the free software cause  and help it spread

> rather than doing a stupid thing like tearing his t-shirt.

> I have to see and understand his contribution to free software .

Even if you have not named the person, you should have given more
respect.
(Atleast till you understand who he is.)

>> I apologise. I didn't mean any dis-respect. I just wanted to explain
a point. I am very sorry if I have offended
Any one working for free software. Sorry Sir.

I would like to meet your center. For last few year we are running a
center in costal trivandrum. We also do community radio work there.
There may be possibility of sharing lot of ideas.

>> sure. Thanks.

regards
arun