[FSUG-Bangalore] [Fsf-friends] Boycott Novell Protesters Man-handled at National Conference on Free Software 2008

OpenSpace use.info at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:48:53 IST 2008

> One request....   Dont alienate ourself from the rest.
>
> Regards,
> Haynes.

another request: Personal attacks are a strict no-no. I hope they were
written in the heat of the moment, and will be withdrawn. We should be able
to differ without imputing motives or questioning personal integrity.

Most egroups function quite well on just the rule of courtesy:
RESPECT ALL MEMBERS.
It is always okay to disagree. It is never okay to disagree rudely.
You have a right to feel anyway you feel. How you act on those feelings is
what is important.
Treat all members with civility and respect.

best wishes,

Edwin