[FSUG-Bangalore] 2nd national conference

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:29:49 IST 2008

2008/11/16 Rakesh രാകേഷ് <rakeshklr at gmail.com>:
> The incident was something like  killing our own baby...

That is what Novell did when they joined hand with Microsoft and
betrayed the same community which it depends for its survival.

Do you support the Novell-Microsoft deal? In your opinion, what is the
role of Novell in Free Software community?

> We(the free
> software activists in India and especially free software activists in Cochin
> university)  organized such a great event and at the same time some
> activists of the same movement tried to kill the spirit of the same
> conference... Even if there were several small issues, everyone got enough
> space and voice to share their opinions... But  despite of all these,
> creating such stupid undemocratic scenes and incidents will in no way help
> the growth and larger perspective of the movement in India...  And we, the

I hope you are referring to the way a democratic protest was silenced
by the organisers.

Cheers
Praveen
--