[FSUG-Bangalore] steal the film and meet jamie king

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 10:05:28 IST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
<sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

> The Centre for Internet and Society and Pedestrian Pictures
> cordially invite you to the screening of
> Steal This Film by Jamie King
> The director will be present at the screening to anchor the post film discussion.
>
> Film: Steal This Film (TV Cut) A new edit combining Steal This Film and Steal This Film II, which hasn't been previously released or screened.
>
> Date and Time:
> Saturday, November 8, 2007
> 17:30 - 19:00 hrs.

So we can start Our meeting by sharp 3.00PM and watch the documentary
after that.

Please confirm Participation for GNU(s) Grazing in wiki.

One important agenda is finalizing RMS's programmes in Bangalore.
Madhu , Santhosh Vattom I hope you will be presesnt. Vikram , Please
call Fr. Joseph also to the meeting. So we can finalise everything

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.