[FSUG-Bangalore] [bms-lug] Re: Hands on Hacking Session

Madhusudan C.S madhusudancs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:20:24 IST 2008

Hi Adithya,

Please let me know the capacity of the lab. Am I allowed to get 2-3 guys
> from DALUG?

  Thanks for coming and bringing people. You are
free to bring how many people ever you want.  No
restriction at all for that. But only point is we want
Genuinely interested people. If this constraint is
satisfied there is no restriction on almost anything.
If some one can afford to bring their personal laptop
then it will be too good, but really not a necessity.

--
Thanks and regards,
 Madhusudan.C.S

Blogs at: www.madhusudancs.info