[FSUG-Bangalore] File transfer between GTalk and Pidgin

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:46:20 IST 2008

i have used ekiga -- works very well for audio PC-2PC calls

it takes 6 MB for 10 mins -- so i think this is a best deal ---- create an
account in ekiga and follow instruction -- text / audio and video i have not
tried since i did not had a cam -- but it works that is for sure --- i have
seen people using it