[FSUG-Bangalore] offline courseware tool and review tool

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:38:48 IST 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:23 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 2008/5/20 renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>:
>
>> Senthil, Vikram and others ---- even i have enjoyed using SELF
>> http://beta.selfplatform.eu/ . So please wait for sometime as Nagarjuna
>> told -- SELF is getting shaped well , i believe they are releasing soon.
>>
>> We had attended the presentation by Dr.Nagarjuna at FOSS.in and it seems
> that it was slated to be released somewhere in the beginning of 2008.
> I think that for now Moodle has certain clear advantages which I will not
> go into here.

> When an installable version of SELF comes out we will definitely check it
> out.

Vikram i think you need not have to wait for an installable version --- it
is online --- you can start using it http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF  i
have already used it and you dont have to worry about the changes that takes
place to SELF as all the courses that will be defined will be retained in
the later versions also ---

also organizing is excellent here --- there are many features which have
experience very important http://beta.selfplatform.eu/SELF while authoring
in a collaborative way

so go ahead all the best