[FSUG-Bangalore] offline courseware tool and review tool

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Tue May 20 14:27:13 IST 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda)
<sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:
> dear all,
>
> we are developing the basic gnu-linux desktop curriculum for C3 -
> http://slumdweller.wikispaces.com/
>
> the curriculum is based on exisiting gnu-linux desktop material but adopted
> to suit our context.
>
> this is divided as core skills and corresponding exercises the students
> should take.
>
> a) can we use moodle for the course  and can it be a offline tool - which
> can installed on debinan/ubuntu.

moodle is good for delivery.  while the course is taking shape, i.e.
authoring, I recommend you use beta.selfplatform.eu.  if you want an
Indian hosting space, www.gnowledge.org will be ready with SELF
Platform in a few days.  It already has a stub instance, wait till we
announce.

Nagarjuna