[FSUG-Bangalore] can some one give a talk on the win against OOXML in BIS

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 12:00:45 IST 2008

Senthil,

The links you provided from my blog is about Voting on Fast track Process

Now India reconfirms its final vote as no  on day before yesterday

I am ready to take a presentation  on  Need of Free Document standards .

We can plan it as FSUG bangalores  Document freedom day Celebration

Anyway this is the right time to celebrate .
http://documentfreedom.org/

Anivar