[FSUG-Bangalore] Can you present on technical topics on gnu/linux

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:51:27 IST 2008

good news --- i confirm that i will join this meeting , regarding technical
talks -- i could not handle that until and unless i know what is that is
suppose to be done and for whom -- lets c ------------- to my understanding
i feel what ieee chapters usually do is to have an industry interaction
cells at IISC ( IIIT) or some other place and would invite experts from
industry and academics to deliver a talk....

otherwise may be they might involve in some conferences

Whatever i think this is a good news for Free softwares because we can even
request ieee to have a separate track ---( awareness track )  where it is so
important in the current situation to educate / create awareness about free
softwares being used either in the day to day life or in the industry or for
any other purpose

Lets hope some this best will come out

Thanks for those who had involved  directly and indirectly in getting touch
with the regional incharge of ieee....